CRM & Technology Advising
Transform the way you do business with our deep Salesforce & industry expertise
A Salesforce consultant is a knowledgeable and experienced Salesforce specialist that helps companies implement or optimize their use of the Salesforce Platform, its products, and technology.
At DuxburyTech, our winning strategy combines stakeholder interviews, a deep analysis of the current state of your business, industry and competitive research, and discussions about your overall pain points and business challenges.
Once we’ve compiled everything that we need from you, we sit down with our team of analysts and consultants and discuss your current system’s strengths and weaknesses and identify areas of opportunity. Then, we work together to gather our findings and recommend the best course of action.
Our plans include everything from recommended processes, tools for automating some of your heavy-lifting, anecdotes from what has worked with previous clients within your industry, best practices and more.
- Assess the current state of your business–and help you gain a comprehensive understanding of your strengths & weaknesses, threats that exist and opportunities to help you overcome them.
- Evaluate your current software solution & determine whether it’s the right fit for your needs.
- Learn how to use technology to automate & elevate all aspects of your business–including business processes & operations, finance, marketing, sales, customer service, IT security, etc.
- Develop a long-term strategy to boost productivity & sales, streamline business operations & reduce costs.
- Stay ahead of the curve with top insights & best practices.
- Build a custom training & user adoption plan that prepares your team with the know-how, tools & strategies they need most to use Salesforce every day.
- Maximize your Salesforce ROI.
- We are subject matter experts.
- We’ve done it all. We’ve spent the greater part of this decade working with companies across a wide range of industries and are equipped to solve your biggest challenges, no matter what you throw at us.
- We are Salesforce certified. Salesforce requires us to renew our certifications yearly, so we are always up-to-date on the latest technology, products, and solutions.
- We work hard to streamline your implementation and configuration so that you can focus on what matters most.
- Our team will guide you through the entire process and provide you with hands-on training, knowledge transfer, and best practices.